Competition Super Deluxe!
Want people to play with your music in Chime Super Deluxe? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’re inviting you to submit your tracks, then we’ll choose our favourite and turn it into a unique Chime Super Deluxe level, available to players all over the world.
There are no rules about what kind of music you can submit. Whether you’re a laptop producer, band, choir or percussion group, if you think it would make a great Chime level we’d love to hear it. Just take a look at the guidelines below and get composing!
By entering this competition you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below. Once you have read and understood them, click here to submit your track. The competition closes on Friday 1st July.
Q. How do I submit a track?
Once submissions open, you can email an mp3 file of your track to email@example.com, along with contact information and comments. Please note that there is a maximum file size limit of 15MB.
Q. Can I submit more than one track?
Yes, but if you submit more than one we may not be able to listen to all of them, so choose your best!
Q. What kind of music can I submit?
Whatever you like – if you can imagine it in working in the game, we’d like to hear it.
Q. Can I submit a cover version?
No. A cover version is partly owned by the original composer. Anything you submit must be your own composition and not infringe on any existing copyright.
Q. My music contains samples from other songs, is that ok?
No. Samples are the property of the owner of the original recording. Anything you submit must be your own composition and not infringe on any existing copyright.
Q. Will I get feedback on my track?
We can’t promise to provide feedback but we will listen to every submission.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. By entering this competition you warrant that any material you submit is your own work, is wholly owned by you and does not infringe on the intellectual property or any other rights of any third party.
4. Entering this competition does not imply any transfer of rights from the Entrant to Zoë Mode.
5. The Entrant gives permission, free of charge, for Zoë Mode to publish their name and other information alongside a streaming preview of the submitted track on www.chimegame.com in the context of promoting this competition.
6. The winning entry will be selected by Zoë Mode on the basis of quality, interest and suitability for inclusion in Chime Super Deluxe. All decisions are final and non-negotiable. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date.
7. The winner will be required to sign a licensing contract setting out detailed terms for the use of their material in the game. They will not at any stage be required to transfer ownership of any rights to Zoë Mode.
8. The Chime Super Deluxe level created using the winning track will be made available free of charge under a royalty-free license between Zoë Mode and the winning Entrant.
9. Winners may be requested to participate in promotional activity. Zoë Mode reserves the right to use the winner’s name, photograph and music in promotional activity relating to this competition and the release of the winning entry.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the selection of a winner impossible due to reasons beyond Zoë Mode’s control and accordingly Zoë Mode may at its discretion vary or amend the competition.
11. The competition and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.